24. What do you usually wear? Nothing perverted. >>
Stark: Light armor, loose shirt, pants.
Sesti: Nothing but the finest in lamb skin and sheep fibers!
25. Ok. What’s your religion?
Polytheistic, specifically Henotheistic.
What he said.
26. Do you wish this quiz is over?
Actually, yeah. I’m getting hungry.
27. Well, it’s still not over. XD
Of course it isn’t.
Was that a joke, Stark? Buddy! I’m so proud of you!
Get. Off. Me.
28. Anyways, where do you live?
In a cabin, on a mountainside.
On top of a volcano.
29.What class are you? (Low class, middle class, high class)
*frowns* We are self-sufficient. I suppose low class.
We live like low class, but we are definitely high class.
30. How many friends do you have?
*opens and shuts mouth* Hmm. Enough.
*sighs* Get off me.
31. Wow. If you could change anything about you, what would you change?
I would like to be faster.
Are you kidding me? You win all our races already. *huffs* I dunno, I’m kinda perfect. Mary-Sue and all. Maybe more glitter?
32. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? And I don’t want no cheap answer, ya hear?
Standard 50% gold coins.
Me too. Better make it 25% though; quality is less, but you get more out of it.
33. What are your thoughts on pie?
Alla makes excellent deep-dish lamb pie.
Mmm, her turkey pot pie is damn fine too. Did I mention I was hungry?
34. Alright. What’s your favorite food?
Really? Come on, I just said I was hungry! Fine. Barbeque ribs.
The whole rack usually. For me, I prefer steak; blue.
35. Favorite drink?
Karakous wine, aged sixty years.
You and your friggin berry juice. Apple cider.
36. What is your favorite place?
A small spot along the shore, a very nice mix of tide pools and soft sand.
Hmm, the top of the cliffs by the cabin. Grass, trees. Good picnic spot.
37. Least favorite?
Oh fuck that place. Yeah, I agree with him. Hell on Gaia.
38. Are you still wanting the quiz to end?
Please? Alla is baking right now.
39. Yeah. Well, it’s over. D:
Good. It was a pleasure. Have a good day. *nods and leaves*